László Bercse, Helen Portal and I contributed to a book about the impact of Covid pandemic on people with disabilities.
The book also covers:
- impact on mental health of children;
- how the pandemic affected social care services in Italy;
- a right to work and right to health study from Norway;
- how the health crisis affected disability policy in Poland, especially for people with autism;
- participatory research from Spain;
- change in welfare policies after covid in England, UK.
The book is published by Emerald Publishing.
Genova, Scavarda, Świątkiewicz-Mośny: Disability Welfare Policy in Europe. Cognitive Disability and the Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic. Emerald Publishing, 2023.